Chittamani Tara Retreat
The retreat is aimed to persons with a solid basis of Buddhist practice interested in the practice of Chittamani Tara who have received the initiation to the practice of Chittamani Tara. Therefore, it is aimed to persons who know this practice and what an approximation retreat is. The retreat will be intense, so please come prepared for it. The retreat sessions will be guided by qualified teachers, and it will take place mainly in an atmosphere of silence.
The center will provide the texts necessary for the retreat.
Requirements for the Retreat
In order to participate in this retreat, you must:
- Have received the initiation to the practice of Chittamani Tara from a qualified teacher. This is, from a qualified teacher who follows the Dalai Lama's advice on practices. It will be done according to the Gelug tradition.
- Come with determination and enthusiasm to complete the retreat. The retreat will be intense and a firm motivation will help.
- Commit to complete the retreat, participating in all retreat sessions.
- Follow the application and registration process that will be indicated by the center (see below).
- Not suffer from psychological or psychiatric disorders.
The sessions of the retreat will be guided in English or in Spanish, depending on the participants. In any case, each participant will be able to choose the language of the practice text that will be provided by the center, and therefore everyone will be able to follow all the sessions in one’s own chosen language.
Arrival and Departure
Participants are advised to arrive at the center one day before starting the retreat or at least the same day early in the morning, and are asked to inform the center of their arrival in advance so that we can organize the arrival at the center. The departure can take place in the afternoon of the last day of retreat or the next day, depending on the needs of each participant.
- For information about accommodation, click here.
- The center cannot provide single rooms.
- Since coverage for mobile phones in the area is very limited, it is recommended to give Tushita’s telephone number (+34 972 178 262) to a friend or relative, so that they can contact if necessary.
- It is not possible to pay with credit/card in the center.
Registration and Information
To apply to the retreat please send an email to email@example.com.
Participation on the retreat has certain requirements and therefore filling in the Registration form that we will send you does not guarantee the participation in the retreat, which will depend on the fulfillment of the requirements.
If you want to be up to date with this and all our activities held in English you can subscribe to the newsletter.